Notes on prices
- 2016 PRICES ARE CURRENTLY BEING HELD AND THERE NO INCREASES FOR 2018.
- Our maximum occupancy is 6 named guests plus one infant aged under 2 years (on the date of arrival) sleeping in a travel cot, with a maximum of two under 5's in the party.
- Weekend nights in the pricing table are Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Heating, Electric, (no gas at property) and WIFI are included in the Rental Fee. Bed linen is also included and the beds will be made up for your arrival, so we ask that the beds are stripped prior to departure.
- Towels are not included other than for guests arriving from overseas, however, they are available for hire @ £3.00 per person per week for 1 bath sheet and 1 hand towel.
- Payments may be made by bank transfer or cheque. Currency exchange payments may be made by credit/debit card or bank transfer via Transferwise. https://transferwise.com/u/85cbf0 (Please use this link to receive a £15 fee credit, enabling up to £3000.00 in currency exchange payments for free).
- Saturday change over day for full weekly lets between June - October. Friday, Saturday or Monday arrivals and departures available between November - May.
- Short breaks considered between November - May (3 nights Fri-Mon or 4 nights Mon-Fri).
- Maximum rental period 31 days.
- We do not accept bookings for hen/stag celebrations.
- The ground floor may also be considered for rental separately (but with exclusive use of the cottage) from £500.00 per week for 2 persons maximum during school term time and subject to late availability. Please request a quote.
- The cottage is available on a self catering or serviced let basis. A serviced let is aimed at business travellers who require a quick and easy departure and who do not have time to return the cottage to the same clean and tidy condition as found upon arrival. Serviced let prices start from an additional £75.00, dependent on booking duration - please enquire for further details.
A deposit of £200 (the initial rental deposit) is payable at the time of booking. Confirmation of a booking will be effective only when this payment and the rental agreement has been received. The balance of the rental, as well as a £200 security deposit (to cover any damages etc), must be paid to the proprietor no later than two calendar months before the start of the rental. The security deposit will be refunded by bank transfer, Paypal or Transferwise, less any applicable deductions, within 1 week of departure.
Rental rates are for the entire property.
|Description||From||To||Weekly||Week Night||Weekend Night||Minimum Stay|
|Low||02 Jan 18||23 Mar 18||£630||£118||£140||3 Nights|
|Peak||24 Mar 18||13 Apr 18||£840||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid||14 Apr 18||25 May 18||£756||£142||£165||3 Nights|
|Peak||26 May 18||01 Jun 18||£840||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid||02 Jun 18||29 Jun 18||£756||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak||30 Jun 18||07 Sep 18||£840||-||-||7 Nights|
|Mid||08 Sep 18||19 Oct 18||£756||-||-||7 Nights|
|Peak||20 Oct 18||26 Oct 18||£840||-||-||7 Nights|
|Low||27 Oct 18||21 Dec 18||£630||£118||£140||3 Nights|
SHORT BREAK PRICING
Short breaks are considered for a minimum of 3 nights between November to May dependent on existing bookings and subject to late availability. Friday, Saturday or Monday arrivals and departures available between November - May.
Low - 3 Nights (Fri-Mon) £420, 4 Nights (Mon-Fri) £472
Mid - 3 Nights (Fri-Mon) £495, 4 Nights (Mon-Fri) £568
Please enquire for 5 or 6 night stays.